Health & Wellbeing
Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm (8 weeks)
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Sue Ransom 2 May – 20 June Fee $95
Thursday 6.45 – 8.00 pm (8 weeks)
Power yoga is a dynamic form of contemporary asana movement. This is a great cardio and fat burning workout that develops flexibility, strength and agility. Includes dynamic movement followed by deep hip opening and muscle release. Feel the many benefits from Power Yoga.
Tutor: Debby Callaghan 10 May – 28 June Fee $95
- Term 2 Starts 30 April01 May 2018
- Rockquest Heats07 May 2018Saturday 5 May
- Rockquest Finals18 May 2018These are being held on Friday 18 May
- Manu Korero Regionals25 May 2018Waimea College will be hosting this event on Friday 25 May
- Cashmere Sports Exchange30 May 2018Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 May