Health & Wellbeing
Swimming Refresher: Monday 6.30 – 7.30 pm
(5 weeks) NEW
Have you forgotten how to swim or do you need to refresh your current swim skills? Perhaps you want to keep up with your children in the pool. This course will give you great technique tips taught by a qualified swim instructor in our solar heated pool. Suitable for those who can swim 25m.
Tutor: Eileen Kelly 19 Nov – 17 Dec Fee $80
Personal Styling for You: Thursday 7.00 – 8.30 pm (4 weeks)
This course will help you to understand your body shape, understand the importance of wearing the right colours and how to shop for a whole wardrobe on a budget. Improve your confidence and self-esteem in a fun and informal environment. We’ll sort the “apples from the pears”!
Tutor: Kathy Marquet 25 Oct – 15 Nov Fee $80
Hatha Yoga: Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Sue Ransom 17 Oct – 12 Dec (no class 28 Nov) Fee $95
Power Yoga: Thursday 6.30 – 7.45 pm
Power yoga is a dynamic form of contemporary asana movement. This is a great cardio and fat burning workout that develops flexibility, strength and agility. Includes dynamic movement followed by deep hip opening and muscle release. Feel the many benefits from Power Yoga.
Tutor: Debby Callaghan 25 Oct – 13 Dec Fee $95
Creating The Life You Want: Wednesday 5.30 – 7.30 pm
(8 weeks) NEW
Are you returning to the workforce, maybe bouncing back from a personal challenge or perhaps you’re a professional looking to learn new skills? This course will provide tools to awaken and enrich your life which will include journal writing, visualisations, mindfulness training plus much more.
Tutor: Kindra Douglas 24 Oct – 12 Dec Fully funded thanks to Adult Learning Support
- Marine Reserve Snorkeling Day 7 November07 Nov 2018
- Tonga Trip 7 November07 Nov 2018
- TSS Junior Touch 8 November08 Nov 2018
- TSS Junior Tennis 13 November13 Nov 2018
- Outdoor Education with Special Education: 14 November – 15 November15 Nov 2018
- PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018 16 Nov 2018This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Te... [Read more]
- Rotoiti Camp – 9R, 9S & 9Y: 12 November – 16 November19 Nov 2018
- TSS Junior Ki o Rahi 20 November20 Nov 2018
- Marine Reserve Snorkeling Day 21 November21 Nov 2018
- International Week 19 November – 23 November23 Nov 2018