Health & Wellbeing
Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Sue Ransom 4 July – 8 Aug Fee $80
Thursday 6.30 – 7.45 pm
Power yoga is a dynamic form of contemporary asana movement. This is a great cardio and fat burning workout that develops flexibility, strength and agility. Includes dynamic movement followed by deep hip opening and muscle release. Feel the many benefits from Power Yoga.
Tutor: Debby Callaghan 9 Aug – 27 Sept Fee $95
- NCEA Review – you are invited to shape the future of NCEA (read more re workshops and review website…) 24 Jul 2018You are invited to shape the future of NCEA The government’s review of NC... [Read more]
- Open School – Sessions 4.00pm-6.00pm & 7.00-9.00pm – 6 August 2018 06 Aug 2018Parents of current Year 8 students, we invite you to join us at our Open Sc... [Read more]
- Subject Selection Information Session – 3.45pm – 6.00pm – 8 August 2018 08 Aug 2018Subject Selection for 2019 Courses for Students in Years 11, 12 13 in 2019:... [Read more]
- NCEA Fees Due – Finance Centre due date Friday 10 August 2018 (read more…) 11 Aug 2018NCEA fees are collected by Waimea College for our students and passed on to... [Read more]
- Senior Assessment Week: Term 3 (24-31 August) 31 Aug 2018This will be held during Week 6 of Term 3 (24-31 August). On 24 August al... [Read more]