Health & Wellbeing
Monday 6.30 – 7.30 pm
Have you forgotten how to swim or do you need to refresh your current swim skills? Perhaps you want to keep up with your children in the pool. This course will give you great technique tips taught by a qualified swim instructor in our solar heated pool. Suitable for those who can swim 25m.
Tutor: Jos Pattison 11 Feb – 11 Mar Fee $80
Swim Fitness: NEW
Monday 6.30 – 7.30 pm
Improve your fitness in the pool with a qualified swim instructor while gaining valuable tips to improve your technique and increase your speed. Perhaps you are training for an upcoming triathlon and want some help. Enjoy our solar heating pool.
Tutor: Eileen Kelly 11 Feb – 11 Mar Fee $80
Wednesday 6.00 – 7.15 pm
Come and feel the benefits Yoga has to offer: Stretch, tone, improve posture and breathing, reduce stress and cultivate mindfulness. Classes tailored for all abilities. Open level with beginners welcome.
Tutor: Sue Ransom 13 Feb – 3 Apr Fee $95
Thursday 6.30 – 7.45 pm
Power yoga is a dynamic form of contemporary asana movement. This is a great cardio and fat burning workout that develops flexibility, strength and agility. Includes dynamic movement followed by deep hip opening and muscle release. Feel the many benefits from Power Yoga.
Tutor: Debby Callaghan 14 Feb – 4 Apr Fee $95
Creating The Life You Want:
Wednesday 5.30 – 7.30 pm
Are you returning to the workforce, maybe bouncing back from a personal challenge or perhaps you’re a professional looking to learn new skills? This course will provide tools to awaken and enrich your life which will include journal writing, visualisations, mindfulness training plus much more.
Tutor: Kindra Douglas 20 Feb – 10 Apr In Association with Adult Learning Support Fee $50
- Course Information 22-23 January 2019 for Years 12 & 13 Only22 Jan 2019Please refer to the information that has been posted home.
- Students with No Changes in Courses return to College by 3.00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019 23 Jan 2019Return course confirmation forms to the College by 3.00pm Wednesday 23 Janu... [Read more]
- Monday 28 January 2019 – All New Students & Year 9 Students – First Day & Pōwhiri & Year 13 Students 28 Jan 2019Year 9 Students & New Students – Please assemble outside the Hall... [Read more]
- Tuesday 29 January 2019 – Years 9 & 13 Students: Normal school day and start at 8.40am29 Jan 2019
- Wednesday 30 January – Year 10, Year 9 & Year 13, Special Education & OnTrack Students 30 Jan 2019Year 10 Students: Meet in the hall by 8.40am. Year 9 & Year 13 Students... [Read more]
- Nelson Anniversary Day – Holiday04 Feb 2019
- Holiday05 Feb 2019
- Waitangi Day – Holiday06 Feb 2019