Leading People in Challenging Times – with Gilbert Enoka
Gilbert Enoka, All Black’s Manager – Leadership and Mental Skills Coach. (brother of Mr Tony Enoka, Associate Deputy Principal) will be here at school for one night only talking about leading people in challenging times.
This will be held in our school hall on Wednesday 22 March between 5.30pm – 6.30pm.
Cost is $10 per adult and $5 for students.
Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 13 March from the school Finance Centre.
This is a Year 10 Junior Leader Fundraising event. Please come and support these students.
- Term 2 Starts 30 April01 May 2018
- Rockquest Heats07 May 2018Saturday 5 May
- Rockquest Finals18 May 2018These are being held on Friday 18 May
- Manu Korero Regionals25 May 2018Waimea College will be hosting this event on Friday 25 May
- Cashmere Sports Exchange30 May 2018Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 May