PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- Newsletter Distributed: 29 March29 Mar 2019
- Summer Tournament Week: 25 – 31 March31 Mar 2019
- SISS Athletics: 29 – 31 March31 Mar 2019
- Teacher Only Day: 1 April01 Apr 2019
- Massey University Liaison visit: 2 April02 Apr 2019
- TSS MTB Championships: 3 April03 Apr 2019
- Itinerant Music Performance: 4 April04 Apr 2019
- TSS Lawn Bowls: 4 April04 Apr 2019
- Year 13 PE Aquatic Camp: 4 – 5 April05 Apr 2019
- Sheilah Winn Shakespeare Festival: 5 – 7 April07 Apr 2019