PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- TSS Junior Tennis 13 November13 Nov 2018
- Outdoor Education with Special Education: 14 November – 15 November15 Nov 2018
- PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018 16 Nov 2018This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Te... [Read more]
- Rotoiti Camp – 9R, 9S & 9Y: 12 November – 16 November19 Nov 2018
- TSS Junior Ki o Rahi 20 November20 Nov 2018
- Marine Reserve Snorkeling Day 21 November21 Nov 2018
- International Week 19 November – 23 November23 Nov 2018
- NCEA Exams 7 November – 30 November30 Nov 2018
- Junior Volleyball South Island Championships 26 November – 30 November30 Nov 2018
- Rotoiti Camp – 9K & 9W: 26 November – 30 November30 Nov 2018