PPTA Union Meeting – 16 November 2018
This is to notify you that the Waimea College Branch of the Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA) has advised the Board of Trustees that Teachers will exercise their right to attend a Paid Union Meeting on the afternoon of Friday 16 November.
Students will therefore be released from classes at 12.20pm on that day and we are advising you to keep your child at home for the afternoon, if at all possible. Buses will leave at 12.30pm, except all connecting buses.
The Special Education will close at 12.20pm on that day.
We appreciate the inconvenience this may place on you and your child however, we have a contractual obligation to release staff for this meeting.
The Year 8 Orientation Day programme will continue as planned.
Thank you for your assistance.
Scott Haines – Principal
Andrew Ricciardi – PPTA Branch Chairperson
- Course Information 22-23 January 2019 for Years 12 & 13 Only22 Jan 2019Please refer to the information that has been posted home.
- Students with No Changes in Courses return to College by 3.00pm Wednesday 23 January 2019 23 Jan 2019Return course confirmation forms to the College by 3.00pm Wednesday 23 Janu... [Read more]
- Monday 28 January 2019 – All New Students & Year 9 Students – First Day & Pōwhiri & Year 13 Students 28 Jan 2019Year 9 Students & New Students – Please assemble outside the Hall... [Read more]
- Tuesday 29 January 2019 – Years 9 & 13 Students: Normal school day and start at 8.40am29 Jan 2019
- Wednesday 30 January – Year 10, Year 9 & Year 13, Special Education & OnTrack Students 30 Jan 2019Year 10 Students: Meet in the hall by 8.40am. Year 9 & Year 13 Students... [Read more]
- 31 January – Whole School Attend – Year 11 & Year 12 meet in the Hall at 8.40am.31 Jan 2019
- Nelson Anniversary Day – Holiday04 Feb 2019
- Holiday05 Feb 2019
- Waitangi Day – Holiday06 Feb 2019