Why not try something new this year?
Waimea College Adult and Community Education aims to offer a wide range of interesting, educational, fun and affordable courses to members of our community.
Community Education is not-for-profit.
Our classes are for adults (over the age of 18 years)
We’re very pleased that you are considering participating in further education and learning. What better way to meet like-minded people and enjoy an evening or Saturday workshop. ‘Put a little class in your life!’
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details (address and phone numbers) and the course you would like to attend. We will email back a confirmation plus an invoice.
You can also enrol by phone or in person at the Waimea College Finance Centre which is beside Reception.
The Finance Centre is open for enrolments between 8.30am and 4.30pm including school holidays. Here you may pay by cash, EFTPOS or cheque (we are unable to take credit cards). Internet banking details are on your enrolment confirmation invoice.
We will advise you if a course is full at the time of your enrolment and can place your name on a waiting list.
Any enquiries should be directed to Waimea Community Education on (03) 544 6099 ext. 870, (or option 2) sending an email to email@example.com
Community Education Co-ordinator
- Year 10 Dance 7-10pm – Hall20 Sep 2018
- Yvonne Godfrey Presentation24 Sep 2018
- Victoria University Course Planning 9-11am – Library25 Sep 2018
- Massey University Course Planning 9-11am – Library26 Sep 2018
- Year 12 Dance 7-10pm – Hall27 Sep 2018
- House Song 12.50pm – Hall28 Sep 2018
- Senior Reports Posted28 Sep 2018
- Term 3 Ends28 Sep 2018
- Japan Trip 22 September – 10 October10 Oct 2018
- School Holidays 1 October – 12 October12 Oct 2018